This site is written and produced by David Glidden.
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013)
- iPhone 7+
HOSTING & ENGINE
- Hosted by Github
- Theme based on the Klisé theme.
- Articles and links are published through Jekyll.
- Articles written in Markdown in iA Writer.
$base-font-size is currently set at
20px with the
700 font weights are used for regular or bold text respectively.
All fonts are available from Google fonts
body text is set in EB Garamond:
EB Garamond is an free and open source implementation of Claude Garamont’s Antiqua typeface Garamond and the matching Italic, Greek and Cyrillic characters designed by Robert Granjon. Its name is an acronym for Egenolff-Berner-Garamond which refers to the fact that the letter forms are taken from the Egenolff-Berner specimen printed in 1592.
code blocks are set in
IBM Plex Mono:
When we set out to create a typeface that was unmistakably IBM, our own history was our greatest source of inspiration. IBM has always served as a medium between mankind and machine. Between the natural and the engineered. The emotional and rational. The classic and the cutting-edge. Our most important job is to help humanity and technology move forward together. IBM Plex® brings these relationships to life through letterforms.
Went live: Paris FR | 2020-05-12 | 22.41.35 UTC+1
Latest Edit: Paris FR | 2020-05-13 | 11.44.39 UTC+1
- Re-written from the ground up.
- Moved from self-hosted Wordpress site on a Digital Ocean droplet to the Jekyll static site generator hosted via Github pages.